There are many people who believe that the healthier variety of regular milk is soy milk.
This type of milk is actually recommended by a great number of nutritionists. But, That’s a huge mistake.
According to a recent study, soy milk has negative impact on the overall health of those who consume it.
Here is a list of various studies done about the harmful effects of soy.
Despite this finding, a lot of Americans still drink it and consume soy products.
However, the regular consumption of soy milk could lead to various health problems.
So, Here Is Why Everyone Should Avoid Consuming This Type of Milk:
– Soybeans possess a substance known as hemagglutinin, which can contribute to clots, thus leading clumped red blood cells.
– They also contain phytoestrogens that interfere with the endocrine function. Furthermore, this ingredient has been associated with breast cancer and infertility in women.
– Soy products are loaded with toxic aluminum, so that it negatively affects the kidneys and nervous system. What’s more, this ingredient has also been associated with the development of Alzheimer’s disease.
– Soybeans also contain natural toxins called anti-nutrients and therefore the consumption of 2 glasses of soy milk every day could have harmful impact on the menstrual cycle.
– Soy products are produced at high temperatures. Hence, the regular consumption of these products could seriously harm the overall health.
– It has been also found that consuming soy products elevates the need of taking vitamin D and B12 as they can resemble the vitamin B12. In other words, the regular consumption of soy products can contribute to vitamin B12 deficiency.
– Soy includes toxic isoflavones, such as daidzein and genistein. Additionally, these products should be avoided by those suffering from breast cancer because these two ingredients found in soy can boost breast cancer cell growth.
– According to studies, 99% of all soy products are GMO since soy has been found to be one of the most contaminated foods with pesticides.
– Soy products are packed with phytic acid, which can interfere with the digestion of calcium, copper, iron, magnesium, and zinc.
Soy Milk Is Also Abundant in an Extremely Harmful Ingredient Known as Carrageenan
According to a number of studies conducted on rats, soy milk possesses carrageenan, which is a very dangerous ingredient. It has been found that this ingredient can contribute to gastrointestinal inflammation, ulcer formation, lesions, and even colon cancer.
Another research has also proven that this ingredient is present in soy milk in an amount that can lead to insulin and glucose resistance.
As you can see soy and soy products do not offer any healthy and nutritious ingredients, but harmful ones. So, it is advisable to exclude these foods from your diet.
– Daniel, Kaayla. ”The Whole Soy Story: The Dark Side of America’s Favorite Health Food”;
– Smith, Jeffrey. ”Seeds of Deception”;